Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Spooky Spider

Have you seen the Decor Elements yet? I don't think I have mentioned them on my blog before this. I have the Small Lollipop Flower on the mirror in the playroom and have a couple of others but we (well Joe) have to finish painting before I can put them up.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that the Spooky Spider Decore Elements is available for purchase until October 31st. If you are thinking about having it up in time for Halloween now is a good time to order. I have an order going in by the end of this month or you can order directly from my site.


To view the flyer click here

1 comment:

Angie said...

arn't you just loving photoshop!!!! I am self taught...so that means tips and tricks from the internet!!! You know...maybe the internet is the best invention ever and then photoshop....cause without the net...I'd be lost!!!lol