Tuesday, September 09, 2008

On-line ordering!

You know that you can now order Stampin' Up! products on-line! Whaa hooo!

If you go to my Stampin' Up! Website in the top right hand corner there is a "Shop Now button". If you click on that it will take you to the on-line catalogue. Orders over $200 qualify for "hostess benefits" (I can't remember what they are called on-line) as if you were placing the order through me.

This is a quote from the FAQ's that might help when ordering:

Q: How do I buy products online?
A: As with many other online ordering systems, adding the items you would like to purchase is accomplished
through a virtual shopping bag. Click the Add to Bag button on any item or project page, and we will keep
track of those items for the shopping session. When you are ready to make your purchase, simply click the
Checkout button from your shopping bag and follow the information prompts through the checkout process.
The last screen in the checkout process is a printable receipt. Following a short processing time, your order
will be shipped to your specified address.



I also up-dated the calendar for September (only a week and a half into September, not bad eh? LOL!) and will get October up asap.



Here is the link to My Demonstrator Website.



Let me know if you have any questions :)

2 comments:

Tina said...

OMG, I could be in trouble!!!! LOL How cool it gets delivered right to your door!

Angie said...

Love the layouts!!! I wish wish wish I had a few hours to do nothing but create!!! Everytime I think about it Loagn starts to cry!!! Like right now!!! yeeeeee...