Monday, September 08, 2008

Bestest Boy

I was working on this layout last night but had to call Mom this morning to make sure I had the nickname right (didn't want to confuse Ian with Tommy. LOL). Anyway, I was right about the name so I finished it this afternoon and had to share here asap :)

The chipboard letters are ones that I bought a long time ago and now I wish I had bought more.........they are soooo cool! They are fuzzy and so soft. I love them!

I have a headache today so I think I am going to go lay down for a while and hopefully get rid of this :( It is really nice outside but the bugs still seem to be bad so I guess it isn't too bad that we are staying inside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Grampie is right, too! Love the layout, Karen! Hope you are feeling better today...talk to you soon!
Amy

Anonymous said...

He is the bestest boy...look at those eyes!!! Feel better soon Karen...the bugs are terrible for this time of year... don't know what's up with that

Just Plain Happy said...

Grampie and I agree 'He is the BESTEST BOY'! How lucky are we to call him our grandson!
Love you and Hope you feel better soon.
Love
Mom