Friday, September 12, 2008

Sweet Girl Sierra

I probably won't have a chance to post anything over the weekend as Joe has been away this week and is coming home, for a whole day and a half (LOL), tonight then leaving again Sunday at lunch time for the week again. I was kind of minding it at the beginning of the week but once we get into our routines here it is fine. The kids have been handling it really well, over the last 6 months or so he has been away about a week a month.
This is a page I did earlier last weekend that I wanted to share. The flowers are punched with the 5-petal flower from SU, I shaped them with my bone folder and added the Build a Brad centers with a 1/2" circle of PP punched out. I also stitched on another LO! Did I show you the one of Emma with the cheese? I can't remember now...........if I didn't I will next week.
Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Sweet card and pages Karen...you have been very busy! Have a great day and a hlaf with Joe!
Love
Mom