Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pussywillows

er, I mean cattails :)

Sorry, I couldn't help it Donna..............but at least Joy will be happy you are taking the focus off her. LOL!

This was a card we made at out stamper's group party last weekend and there was some confusion as to what these were. Either way I am really happy with how this card turned out.

The cattails are made using the grass from Inspired by Nature and the horizontal slot punch. Unfortunately it turned out a little dark when I took the picture.

We have class tonight and Joe is away so I have to finish getting things ready for the babysitter. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Hi Karen,

Glad you posted this card. I was telling Speedy Bea about it but couldn't remember which punch you said you used. Sweet! And speaking of Joy, tell her I think she is 'Stinkin' Cute'!He! He!
Love
Mom