Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Photography course

I don't think I told you I was starting a photography course yesterday, did I? LOL! Someday maybe my memory will be better :)

It is an on-line course with Kathy Thompson Laffoley!!!! Whoohooo! So exciting! We got our first assignment yesterday (to take pics at different angels) and this morning when I took Ian out to the bus I took my camera and got some pictures of a little sunflower that is coming up in the garden and some of Ian. I set up a photobucket account for the course and you can see this week's assignment pics HERE.

This is one I took a few days ago of our first sunflower. When I went out this morning the petals were all off of it so I'm glad I got some before the wind and rain we had the last few days :)




P.S. You can see Kathy's blog HERE.

2 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Okay, my second attempt at a comment...too funny as my 1st comment was about being techno challenged. You are making great use of that new digital camera, way to go!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture - 1m
Actually they are all great, but that one's my fav!