Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm so excited!

I installed my new Photoshop Elements tonight and have been playing with what I think is probably my all time favorite picture of Emma and I just had to share it here as soon as possible!



I knew I wanted to attempt a black and white photo with just the flowers in color as soon as I saw this. I pretty much figured it out on my own with a little help from a book that my good friend Joy (I just have to say it again............JOY, sorry inside joke. LOL) gave me for my birthday.



Oh my land, I am soooo happy with how it turned out! I know if a professional looked at it they would find mistakes but for me it is perfect!



Ok, wanna see?




Here it is.................

























Of course, remember you can click on the picture to make it bigger.

I think I am going to enlarge this and frame it...........sigh.



Edited: I forgot to add............Joy, Joy Joy.............hehehe. Just making sure Joy gets her name on the blog :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. We are so lucky to have a friend like Joy. Joy is the best, tee hee.

Roberta

Just Plain Happy said...

Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy...oh Joy! I love what you did with this picture AND that you called me on the phone to tell me to go check out your blog, even though I was headed out the door to an appointment..it didn't matter...I NEEDED to see what a creative genius you are! He! He!
Love it, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Angie said...

Wow!!! I don't know this Joy charactor, but I am guessing she was hoping to make the credit roll?
Well she made it in a big way today!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture!!! I truly think that photoshop is THE single best invention of this century!!! BY FAR!!! well.....toilet paper is pretty cool too.

pam said...

WOW !! That is amazing ... and truly beautiful ! No wonder you are so happy & proud - you should be !!
Maybe you could do our band photos for us ?? us in b/w and our fabulous instruments in colour ????
Rice Ball ... ask your mom ....