Monday, June 11, 2007

Summer pics

I have to show you a few pictures I have taken over the last few days. Last weekend we set up the sprinkler and the kids have been playing in it every chance they get.





The first picture is of them running into the sprinkler and the next one is Ian changing the spray settings. The last one is Emma with my sunglasses on and Ian's fire hat (what you can't see is that she has on her winter boots too!).
























If you read Mom's blog this morning you know that I have a new neice! Her name is Sierra. I haven't seen any pictures yet but I'm sure that as soon as Mom has a chance they will be posted on her blog. I am going "home" for Canada Day weekend so I have to wait till then to see her :(





Oh yes, I found I card I haven't posted here yet.



This is the Make 'n Take I did for Paper Arts A Thon. I used Basic Black, Pink Passion and Whisper White. The Doodles are stamped in black and colored with watercolor pencils. I don't think you can see it in the picture but the white circle is embossed with irridescent ice so it is really sparkly IRL (in real life).


It looks like it is going to be another nice day so I think we will be heading outside. Maybe I will have some more good photo op's today (I just have to make sure the camera stays dry!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your children are so sweet. Sure makes me wish Madison was closer...so she could run through the sprinkler....The card was one of my favourites at the Paper Arts A Thon. Bet you Mum is excited about the new arrival....FINALLY!

Just Plain Happy said...

Thanksfor posting pics of Ian and Emma. Can't wait for Canada Day w/e but it seems a long time to wait. We are missing you guys!

Tina said...

Another beautiful card Karen!! And cute pictures too!

Angie said...

I loved this card from the art a thon!!! Great idea! Congrats on the neice.Melvern Square does a little parade with the kids every year. You just show up on Saturday before 11 am and line up...they judge the kids (who are all in halloween costumes or Canada day dress) and then the kids have hot dogs, cake and then a slip and slide!!! You guys should come down...Line up is at the white church beside the old store.