Thursday, June 14, 2007

Look at how lucky I am......

It is my Birthday today and look at what I have gotten in the mail the last few days:



Cards from Pam, Angie and Sandra. Aren't they awesome? Pam used one of the Bella's I don't have with lots of glitter! Angie did an awesome job with the diarama card ( I love the colors) and I love the bright colors on Sandra's card. Unfortunately you can't see the cute flower with beads inside. I love them all! It is so much fun getting cards in the mail, isn't it? Thank you girls, you all made my day.


I probably wasn't supposed to open this until today but I just couldn't help it. I had to open it yesterday. This was a package of stuff from the Bead store from Mom & Dad! Thank you Mom & Dad, I can't wait to see you all. I have already started making a necklace and earrings set :) I'll share them when I am done.

Time to get the kids ready for Pre-school and Play Group. Have a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Karen! Great cards and what a great gift. Enjoy.
Speedy B

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!!!
Cards are awesome, very nice
Donna

Jill MacDonald said...

Happy Birthday Karen!
Hope that it was a wonderful one!

Jill

Happy Stamper 17 said...

HAppy Birthday, Karen!!! What pretty beads!!! And I love the cards!