Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Still no pictures

We have been on the go all day. This morning I had to pick Ian up early from Pre-school because there was a picnic at the school so it seemed like I just dropped him off, made a few phone calls, packed a picnic lunch and had to go back to get him. We came home for a few minutes and then went back to the school for the picnic with Roberta and her 2 kids. After the picnic we came back here so the kids could play in the bouncer, in the pool and then have a water fight. Holy cow, it's 4:30 and I am tired.


I am still having fun with my scanner. I thought it would be fun to scan some of Ian's artwork so I did this picture he drew of a lama.
I kind of cut off part of the sun and the bottom of the lama's feet but I didn't have time to play with the stitching. I will play around with it when I have time because I am going to try using the scanner when I upload my scrapbook pages too. I am so excited! Now I need to scrapbook so I have something new to scan.
Oh and the other thing I am excited about is we are going to see the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo! When we go "home" the beginning of July Joe and I are going while Grammie and Grampie babysit! I can't wait, Joe was in the show 3 years (doing the "gun run")when he was in the Reserves and I got to go watch them and then we went to see it when I was pregnant with Ian (5 years ago). If you get the chance to go it really is worth it.
Have you been to Jill's blog yet? She is having a "Blog Candy" contest. All you have to do is send her or Mom 5 cards for the troops and she will enter you into the draw for some fun "candy". It is for such a great cause and I'm sure we could all use another excuse to stamp :)
Speaking of stamping, my pre-order came yesterday and I still haven't even had time to open the box! That is my plan for tonight when the kids go to bed..........stamp!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Love new stuff eh? It's so refreshing and fun. can't wait to see this bouncer thingy.

Just Plain Happy said...

I love the llama! I still have Ian's artwork on my fridge, which is kind of strange because when Karen, Marty and Amy were little I wanted a 'clean' look to the outside of my fridge. I have learned a lot since then.

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the tatoo. I have never been, but would like to....

NickyT said...

We are in NS next weekend. I'm trying to talk Rob into going to the Tatoo. I have never been there before.