Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A couldn't help it!

I wasn't planning on posting another card but I have been trying to put in an order for the last hour but SU is really slow right now........ I'll try again later. So in the mean time I have to share another card. This is probably my favorite one I made yesterday.



I used Amy Westerman's Super Sunday Sketch #18. You can find it on her blog Heartfeltgreetings. I started with the focal piece (this was actually planned for the one with the birds but it didn't really work so I put it aside). The flourish is stamped in So Saffron on Shimmery white and then I added the flowers in Groovy Guava and Kind in Wild Wasibi.

I then stamped the flourish again on a scrap piece of shimmery white and punched it with the word window punch. The flowers were stamped in Groovy Guava and cut out. The brads are the new "Fire" Rhinestone brads.



4 comments:

Amy said...

This is so beautiful! I love this Baroque set. I will definitely be buying it the minute they allow us! Thanks for playing Super Sketch Sunday!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you are sick?!

Roberta

Anonymous said...

This are gorgeous! Love the colours!
Speedy B

Just Plain Happy said...

Fab card, Karen! Love the window punch idea! Isn't Baroque THE BEST?