Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tomorrow is the day!

This is going to be a quick post. We are going fishing in a few minutes then I am coming back to clean the van and pack (I tried this afternoon but it didn't work out too well). We are leaving at 7:30 so I need to have everythind done tonight.

I wanted to share this Stamping Bella card (since that is what we are doing this weekend).














Then the rest of the cards are the ones I did during VSN (just in case you didn't see them on SCS)




Have a great weekend and I'll have lots to share when I get back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific cards Karen. Can't wait to see you and the NB group at the Paper Arts a Thon! I hear the bead store is having extended hours for some special people!
Speedy B

Allison Rankin said...

These look awesome...have fun!

Angie said...

I love the flower card!!! so creative!!! Good to see you this weekend...even if we were all tired and cranky!!! (except for you of course).