Thursday, May 17, 2007

Baby Giraffe

I had to play with my Palette of Prints paper last night and though the green would make a cute baby card so I just had to use Wild about you.

The 2 patterns are from the same sheet so I just cut the background paper to the size I needed (5 1/4 x 4) and then used the scrap piece for the strip across the middle (well approximately the middle). The giraffe is stamped in Certainly celery on shimmery white and I sponged the edges with celery.

I found these cute little charms at the dollar store the other day and this green one was a perfect match (well I thought so anyway). I used a jump ring to attach it to silver cord tied around the organdy ribbon and then used the same to attach the oval piece to it.

Now I have a couple of baby cards ready for when my new niece or nephew comes in the next few weeks. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness .. this is too darn cute!! Can't wait to get my papers!
Speedy B

Just Plain Happy said...

I got my palette o' papers and love it! Karen, you are a freakin' genius when it comes to making cards! Love it!