Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mamabella

The last few days I have been playing with my Bellas trying to decide on a card (well 2 actually) for a swap I am in. I will post the cards I did for the swap later just in case anyone in the swap happens to check in here (you know how I like surprises).


For the first one I used a sketch I did a while ago but hadn't had a chance to try out.



I used Mamabella with Regal Rose, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White and Rebecca Paper. Mamabella is stamped in Basic black and colored with SU markers. I tied the ribbon around the Chocolate piece and added primas with rhinestone brads. Congratulations is stamped in Regal Rose and put it under the Chocolate Chip piece.

I don't know how much time I will get to stamp this week. I still have a few things to finish up for Paper Arts A Thon (and pack) so I will be sharing more of the Bella cards I did this weekend and then after the weekend I should have lots of new stuff to share! Only 3 more sleeps and we will be on the road!

I did get to do 3 of the VSN challenges on Saturday. I will try to post them later today or tomorrow. If you want to see them before I get to post again they are in My Gallery on SCS (I'm not sure if this link will work as I can't get into SCS right now-I will check it later).

2 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

WoW! Only 2 more sleeps and you will be here! Can't wait to have a house full of stampers! Do you think Stampin' Stud (AKA your Dad) is ready for this? Are you bringing your Bellas?

Tina said...

Very nice Bella card Karen. Love this sketch!!! I need to get myself busy and get something done!
Have a great time this weekend!