Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I love Photoshop!

Last night at our last photography class we went over some of the basics of photoshop. I had attempted playing around with it before but didn't really know what things meant or how to do them. I still need a lot of practice but I had fun this morning playing with this picture. One thing I can't find on my program is how to make the black blacker on the horse. She showed us how last night but my program is different and I'm not sure if I have that option.

Anyway, here is the before picture. Notice the fence by his feet and the hay "thingy ma-jigy" right by his tail. (Not the trailor the other thing) LOL! Sorry I don't know what the hay thing is called. I also took out the dark patch in front of his nose and cropped the picture down. Oh! And I made the grass greener :)










I can see I will be having so much fun with this..........my house work may suffer. LOL!

Don't forget you can click on the image to make it bigger.

One more thing. I found out this morning there is no stamping class tomorrow night (thank you Donna). I think it is a volunteer night at the MFRC. I am sorry for anyone who was planning on going but this takes one thing off my to-do list so I have to say I am a little relieved. Now I can concentrate on the Silent Auction table :)
If your not sure what I mean read yesterday's comments.................I think someone is worried about being out-bid. LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen get off the computer and start packing!! Just because there is no stamping tomorrow nite doesn't mean you have lots of time. We are leaving in just 45 hours!!

Roberta

Just Plain Happy said...

Yeah, Karen! you have Make N Takes to finish AND some cards for in the card album. Do as Roberta says, Get off the Computer and get busy! He! He! I know, I'm not the Boss of you anymore! Oh and while you are packing you had better throw in a pkg of DEPENDS! Your gonna need them!
The horse pic is amazing, BTW!

Josee said...

Karen,
Don't forget to pack your checkbook..........you are going to need it!

Angie said...

You guys are going to have so much fun at PAAT. I unfortunately can't make it at all because Nick is having a baby shower for me on Sunday, so I am not coming down on Saturday!!! I really wish I could come out...but an hours drive with three kids two days in a row? not my cup of tea!!!Have fun for me!!!