Sunday, April 27, 2008

And I said it was going to be quiet :)

Thanks to the photography course I took my camera to stamp camp yesterday. I warned the girls before class that one of the assignments was to take at least 5 pictures dedicated to telling a story. I thought what better story to tell than about stamp camp? Well maybe PAAT would be a better story but that is too late and probably too many pictures. LOL!

This is one of the projects we did yesterday (I will show some of the others after I get better pics). It is a frame that was inspired by one Amy Rysavy did HERE. This is the one I demoed in class, the one I did for a sample has a pic of Emma but I forgot to take a picture of that one.

I couldn't find any quote stamps that would fit so we left it blank so they can either put a picture or a favorite quote in it. I think they are so cute and really easy to make. Wouldn't they make great gifts?

This is the group picture from yesterday.......you can't have a story without a group pic can you? LOL!

Thanks girls, for being so patient with me :)

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Karen,
On my 2008 To-Do-List is to come take a Stamp Camp with you and the gals! Maybe I can pick up a few 'Roadie Stampers' on the way!