Friday, March 09, 2007

Who's up for a road trip?

I am soooo excited. Who wants to go to a papercrafts event with me?

Check out Mom's blog for all of the info.

I will be taking my van and can take 3 or 4 people with me and if we have enough going maybe someone else will bring their vehicle. Also, I plan to make a few stops such as Michaels, Two Much Fun and maybe even the bead store if we are early enough!

I know you aren't going to want to miss this. It is going to be so much fun. Let me know if you are interested so we can start planning right away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not fair! :( Racing season has started by then, and I want to go to both. I really am committed to racing as we are in two divisions this year, I don't think I would dare go away, but, you never know maybe as time draws closer, things may change but for now I have to pass...with a sob and a sigh.
Angela

Happy Stamper 17 said...

Come a little early and before we are whisked away to help with this, we'll go to the bead store together!!!!

Anonymous said...

As you already know..."I'm up for the road trip"...just waiting for my pledge sheet(s)!! I'm so looking forward to this event!!