Thursday, March 22, 2007

Amy is coming today...

My sister Amy is coming today and I think I might just be able to get her to help me sort through all of those cards! LOL!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you want to send cards to our troops you can drop them off at the MFRC in Gagetown or if you aren't close enough you can send them to me and I will take them in. Just e-mail me and I will give you my address. I am going to edit my profile today so that you should be able to go to my profile and click on "e-mail me". If it doesn't work please leave a comment here and let me know.

Only 2 more days till Stamp Camp! I think I will give you another "little"sneak peek later (after the batteries in my camera finish charging). I am very excited about the one I did last night using my new Big Blooms set!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Have a good visit with Amy. Tell her Nicky was bragging about the massage she gave her. That sounds kinky...but she is a professional so it's really not.