Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Rest of the Stamp Camp projects

This card is with Close as a Memory done with a watercolor technique where you ink the stamp with markers and then spritz it with water. The background is Well Worn Words stamped in marigold morning and then sponged with true thyme. The colors on the flowers are the same as above and cranberry crisp. The ribbon is my latest favorite - true thyme stitched ribbon and I used my QuickKutz to punch out the buckles.





The picture of this one didn't come out very good. It is an altiod tin covered with recollections paper and the tag is from Tags so Much mounted on a piece of bravo burgandy with a burgandy ribbon stapled on. There is a little book that goes in the tin that I didn't get a picture of.







The last one is a CD case that was done on cool carribean cardstock with the Bodacious wheel and the large flower from Bodacious Bouquet stamped in Rose Red on Regal Rose cardstock. The band is certainly celery and "for you" is in more mustard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures do not do the projects justice! They all look so much better "in person". My favourite is the reflection. I'm going to try it on my own...after I order velum paper!!