Monday, September 11, 2006

Hodgepodge Hardware

If you have been looking at the hodgepodge hardware kits but are unsure of the cost this is a breakdown of the cost of all of the pieces.

Hodgepodge detail information

4 - small oval label holder
4 - large oval label holder
4 - square label holder
4 - small rectangle label holder
4 - large rectangle label holder
8 - small rectangle buckles
8 - large rectangle buckles
6 - oval buckles
12 - pointed photo anchors
12 - rounded photo anchors
6 - rectangle things
6 - rectangle double buckles
10 - rounded ribbon holder
10 - pointed ribbon holder
10 - circle clips
10 - square clips
10 - oval clips
10 - double spiral clips
100 brads

Clips and photo anchors (64 pieces)-- 13 cents each
Buckles and picture hangers (54 pieces) --25 cents each
Label holders (20 pieces) -- 53 cents each
Brads (100 pieces) -- 5 cents each

TOTAL $37.42
Ok so the cost is $37.95 but the original document I had was for a higher price (from the last book)and I couldn't figure it out any closer than this. If anyone wants to play with the #'s let me know and I will change it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the Hodgepodge Hardware on my WISH LIST, but I'm not sure of the colours. Do you have a sample of each of the three that you could bring to class.