Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Mom did the challenge


Mom (aka Happy Stamper) sent me an e-mail with this picture of the projects she created for the challenge. Aren't they awesome!?!

Thank you for joining me in the challenge. It was fun to do and fun to see what can be done with 1 sheet of patterened paper.

This is the list of projects:
5 standard size cards
1 tote bag for cards
1 take out box
1 candle
1 Candy pouch
1 6X6 page layout
3 love notes

The stamp sets used were: Snowflake Spot. A Merry Little Christmas and Riveting (for the sentiments).

The paper used was a sheet of the Holiday Thyme Designer Paper. The cardstock colors were: Cranberry Crisp, Old Olive and Vanilla.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Happy Stamper! I love the tote bag! I will have to try that myself!

Anonymous said...

Now I know where Karen gets all her talent!