Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another page

This is another page I did last week. While Joe was away I got some scrapbooking done after the kids went to bed. While he is away I find that I can't really sleep so I stay up later scrapping. Last night though he was working in the garage so I worked on a page that I will finish later today. The really cool part about the layout I was working on last night is that I used scraps from one of the classes from Scrapgala 2007!
Anyway, back to this one...........for the background on the strip behind the picture I used alcohol inks and the applicator to make the pattern on transparancy. The "you make me smile" is a Melissa Frances rub-on. Love those rub-ons :)
We are sticking around home today, hopefully I can get Ian's school supplies together and get some cleaning done. Then I will be scrapbooking! I am on a roll and want to keep it up. Hope you are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

So glad I gave you those inks for your B-day! He! He! Now I have a few more ways to use them.
Love the pic of the kids AND the page!
Love,
Mom