Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm back!

Well I haven't really been anywhere except to NS for a few days over a week ago but I was without a computer for almost a week after I got back (felt like an eternity. LOL). My computer is working awesome now and is sooooo much faster that it was worth it though.









I just posted pics of this album on http://compuproscrapbooking.com/forum/index.php and thought I should share some of them here too. This is 3 of my fav pages from the album. If you want to see the rest you will have to join the CompuPro forum (getting a little plug in there for Nick! LOL). I will warn you though it can be addicting. There is a lot of talent there, the gallery is awesome and they have lots of fun challenges. I have scrapped more in the last month or so that I have been on the site than I have in like 6 months.


Anyway, back to the album. The base of the album is a chipboard album and I covered the pages with either patterned paper, cardstock or paint. I used rub-ons, ribbon, glitter, microbeads, grungeboard, buttons and crystals to decorate the pages. I still have more pages that I can add as I get pics I want to use (I took one the other day I plan on using when I get a chance).

Joe's Mom and niece are coming tomorrow for the weekend so it might be a little quiet here for a few days again but I will be back next week (hopefully with some stamping projects to share).
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Karen, it makes me VERY HAPPY that you are scrapping again. You are so good at it and I know Ian and Emma will appreciate the albums as they get older. TFS!
Love, Mom

Angie said...

I love the butterfly shaped album!!! It is so girly. Glad to see your back in the compu saddle....It is almost as bad as when your car is in the shop...you just feel lost!!