Thursday, August 28, 2008

Guess what?

I scrapbooked that picture of Emma that I love so much! I kept the layout pretty simple because I wanted the picture to be the main focus (not that they all aren't but I wanted to really emphasize it with this one).

The rub-ons are from the last Stampin' Up! catalogue. The little gems are Dew Drops and cardstock colors are Riding Hood Red and Tangerine Tango (new In Colors). The butterfly is a Cuttlebug die/embossing folder combo.

Joe went to Costco last night and picked up Photoshop 6 for me (I had a really old version but lost it when I upgraded the computer). I can't wait to play around with it. I can see so many things I want to do with this picture! You may see it popping up here more next week..........once I figure out how to use my new PS :)

I found a new site last week that I am now addicted to. It is http://thepioneerwoman.com/. She has lots of yummy recipes (I have tried a couple- the chicken spaghetti is really good!), photography tips and pictures of the ranch where she lives (which of course is right up my alley). Anyway, you should check it out when you have lots of time..........I'm sure you'll need it ;-)

2 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Karen, I love it! What a great use of all the products, the page is simply done but tasteful. Keep those ideas and pages coming!
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

Sweet page Karen! You've been busy! I LOVE the butterfly book too.. just can't get enough of the paper :o) I have been a pioneerwoman addict for quite some time...fun site to visit! Happy day ...