Wednesday, August 22, 2007

World Card Making Day

I am still working on getting everything done for the next 3 days but wanted to let you know that I didn't fall off the face of the earth and my computer does still work.

I think I will post a sneak peek but I just have to decide what one first. It is always hard to figure out what one I will show and I like to keep them surprises. I'll do that later today or tomorrow morning :)

Did you know there is a World Card Making Day? Well there is! It is October 6th. I have been thinking about what I will do that day and will let you know as soon as I decide. In the meantime check out the website: http://www.worldcardmakingday.com/. (I'd do it as a link like I normally do but I only have one hand to type now. I am holding Emma because she fell of the couch. She's fine but wants to be held now.)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Was Emma practising her hand stands on the couch again? I have my thinking cap on as well.