Thursday, August 02, 2007

More is More Bellas

I was going to show you my favorite card from Saturday's Stamp Camp but I am going to try to do a tutorial for it tomorrow so "stay tuned" for that sometime over the weekend. I am having trouble with my ears since I got water in them yesterday. I still can't hear out of them very well so I think I am going to call the doctor in the morning if it isn't better. If I end up going there I may not get the tutorial done so I will keep you posted.

I was talking to Mom today and I said that one good thing about not hearing well is that the house is a lot quieter. LOL. Maybe this isn't such a bad thing after all............just kidding :)

These Bella cards were for a challenge on SCS called More is More. The challenge was to create a card and then duplicate it adding "more". For the 2nd card I added a striped ribbon, eyelets in the corners punched with the ticket corner punch, a "pretties kit flower" and a rhinestone brad.

To color the flower I first pressed it into my River Rock ink pad and then I lightened the color just a bit with my aqua painter. Then I added a little color to the "lines" on the flower (I'm not sure how well you can see this in the picture) with the aqua painter and Old Olive ink.

I think it is almost time for bed...........or should I stamp? Hmmmm......

2 comments:

Angie said...

I like that challenge...great idea to do something twice and add to it the second time. What a great site. Hope your hearing improves...I had a similar problem when I had bronchitis, he said the congestion in my chest was in my tubes and sinus cavity and thats why my ears felt clogged. It still is more annoying then painful.

Just Plain Happy said...

Love the Bella cards, you really are a great Bella stamper! Great idea too! Can't wait to see you soon and Joe and the kids, YEAH! oh, and Sasha too!