Monday, July 09, 2007

My Favorite Zoo

I don't have any new stamping stuff to show you so I am going to share a few pictures from the zoo last weekend. I don't know what it is about this zoo (Oaklawn), maybe it is just because we have been going there for so long, but I love going there.

Joe realized on the way to the zoo that he couldn't find his wallet and he thought he may have left it at home in the truck so he was on the phone as soon as we got there with the neighbors. Sure enough, it was under the seat of the truck! I couldn't resist taking a picture of Joe on the phone :)


Emma and Ian both loved feeding the deer and goats. Ian preferred to throw the corn in to them but Emma didn't mind letting them eat from her hands.






Mom mentioned on her blog the wallaby with her joey. Amy, Emma and I were behind everyone else when they were here so we had to wait a long time to see the baby. They were at the back of the fence so it was really hard to get a good picture but I think this one turned out cute.



Ian and Amy checking out the map.










Marty ran over the big sand pile a couple of times with Kaylee, I don't know who had a bigger grin on their face...........Marty or Kaylee. Ian then had to follow suit and run over it. You can see him in the background.

Tomorrow I have some pictures from the Tattoo to show.......I'll try to keep it a little shorter than todays :) I didn't plan on posting this many pictures but I just couldn't decide what ones to use. LOL!
Check back later, I have the projects from Friday night to upload as well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time...the only thing is....you take all the pictures so there is never any of you!! Glad you had such an awsome time.

Anonymous said...

It looks like a fun place to be!
The children all have nice smiles on their faces. I can see why it would be a favorite place to visit.

NickyT said...

I love zoo's too! I always take a gazillionish pics of the animals. Glad to hear you had a great time back home.

Angie said...

I love the zoo too....we go at least once a year...I have been there twice so far this summer!!