Monday, October 30, 2006

Regionals in Halifax


Yay! Regionals was awesome!

We had such a great time. We started by getting a free stamp set that we used throughout the day for Make & Takes. Then we swapped cards, it is amazing how fast you can swap 60 cards. I was a little worried at first that I was going to bring some home but by there was no fear of that.

Shelli was there, she was great. Mom and I had our picture taken with her at the end and had a couple of minutes to talk to her. She was so nice and she said she really likes Halifax and plans on coming back so hopefully that means there will be another Regionals here. There is a picture of us with Shelli on Mom's blog if you want to check it out.

So this is me with the mic on before the presentation. The pictures during the presentation were a little dark, if I can figure out how to lighten them I will post one. I think it went well. I had quite a few people tell me they liked it and that they didn't think I looked nervous. The blue Christmas card was definately a favorite and they liked the button. I do wish I would have been a little more relaxed but I guess for my first time on stage it went well. We are always our own worst critics right?

Like Mom said it really makes you want to go to Convention. We learned so many things and saw so many samples and ideas it was a little overwhelming but I took lots of pictures and can't wait to start recreating some of them. I just need to reoganize my space first :)

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Deinitely!! Awesome!! So how to get to Denver, Colorado next year??