Thursday, October 26, 2006

Quick post

I have a ton of stuff to do before tomorrow but I wanted to post just in case I don't have time before I leave.

I think I will use this card as one of my demos on Saturday. This is one of the favorites from my stamp camp (was it last month?). It is a fairly simple looking card but I think it is a wow. Brayer the pumpkin patch spectrum over the vellum then stamp the trees on the front. Let dry and then flip the vellum over and upside down and stamp the trees in line with the first trees.

2 comments:

Happy Stamper 17 said...

That card is a "Wow"! Good luck this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card and as a matter of fact, I am in the process of making 10 of them today. I am making alot of cards for Christmas gifts...I hope everyone likes them as much as I do.