Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hi All

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I haven't had a chance to do any stamping the last few days. I have had a cold for almost 2 weeks and thought I was getting better on the weekend but then last couple of days it has gotten worse :(

I was thinking on the weekend that I was going to have some time to do some stamping and maybe scrapping because I have a pretty slow week but no such luck. Oh well, this is my body's way of saying I need a little break, right? The last 2 nights I have been in bed at 9:00!

Ok, I didn't come here to whine. Did you notice my new Avatar? I sure wish I looked like that when I am sick! LOL! I think she looks pretty good even with all of the kleenex all around her. I just think she needs some toys around her and kids hanging off her robe. LOL!

Hopefully the next couple of days I will feel better and will take some pictures of the projects from last stamp camp and maybe even do something new!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Have missed your posts. I agree with you, your Avatar is neat but does need some kids and toys. Isn't that the way with real moms? Get well soon.
Speedy B

Anonymous said...

Hi, Karen...hope you're feeling better soon! Maybe you can ask Emma how to say "get well soon" in Spanish for us!? Hehehe!
Love ya & I'll talk to you soon!
Amy
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen - Sorry to hear you are sick - hope you are feeling better soon :-).

M

Just Plain Happy said...

I feel so bad... I hope Amy or I didn't pass this on to you! Get Well Soon! Maybe you just need some of your Mommy's chicken soup, oh yeah! Your Mommy stamps instead of cooking!
Love You!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Boys, Karen, your mom doesn't sound like a very sympathetic mommy!! I'll make you some chicken soup....oh, wait, I don't cook either! I'll bring you a can of Campbells tonite!!

Roberta

PS I think your mommy should at least send you a get well card since she made you sick. And maybe a little care package with stamping stuff in it for when you're feeling better...since she won't make you soup!