Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Still recouperating

I think I am still recouping from the weekend shopping trip in Bangor and we have our weekend scrapping trip to Moncton in only 2 more days!

We had a blast in Bangor (Roberta, Joy and I). We left around 8:00 Saturday morning and were back home at about 5:30 Sunday night. With the time difference and the time changes we were so messed up by the end of it. LOL! We got to Target, Joann's, AC Moore's, Kohl's, Burlington Coat Factory, and lots of other stores. I think my fav's were AC Moore's (for craft stuff) and Kohl's (for the kids clothes). Oh, and Walmart! I was really surprised that there was so much of a difference in the prices of clothes and things there.

I got most of my Christmas shopping done (which is unheard of for me to be this done this early) and I got a few new toys for myself. I picked up a few Prisma Color markers to try and the Gelly Roll markers I have been thinking about getting. I also found a cute Tinkerbell stamp that was on sale :)

Now I have to find some time to play with my new toys. Today I am working on my swap cards I have to give Mom this weekend. I did my cards for Thursday night yesterday and cut everything out last night so I am free today to get the swap cards done. I am hoping to figure out the one for Sandra's swap so I can work on those during the scrapping time this weekend. I'll be so far ahead I won't know what to do with myself. LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thatb US shopping will get you everytime Karen! Can't wait to see you & when you have time ,stop by my blog ...
http//www.paulettesarsfield.typepad.com
I'm new at it so be kind!!!

Just Plain Happy said...

Where have you been hiding this stamp? Did you use your prisma markers to color it? Please bring them to Moncton for me to try! I am so... excited about our weekend! See you tomorrow!