Friday, September 14, 2007

Changed it up....

Remember this card (the first one)? I had the pieces left over for 2 cards after class and I knew I couldn't just put them back in my scraps, I had to do something with them. I was planning on just copying the card to have some extras on hand but the other day I thought I should create 2 new cards with the same pieces. Make sense? LOL!
These are the cards I made.
I kept the ink colors the same to match the cardstock but I changed the stamp set from Garden Whimsy to Priceless.
I added stickles to the butterfly and flourish, cut the butterflies out and pop-dotted them.
They are both pretty quick and easy but I am happy with how they turned out.

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

The butterflies are beautiful! I have this stamp set too and I am loving it! Thanks for sharing!