Friday, February 16, 2007

Stitched Blossom

I had to cancel class last night due to the weather and was planning on getting some stamping time in but Emma came down with the flu at supper time and was really not sleeping very well when she went up to bed so I didn't want to make too much noise up there. I did get the 2nd card for tonight's party done but will have to cut the pieces today while she naps. Good thing I work well under pressure. Eh?

I am using this card in a couple more classes but after I do I will post the directions so those of you that don't get to do it can try it out for yourselves :)

If you haven't done so yet go check out Mom's (Happy Stamper-the link is on the right), she has the information about sending cards to Shane. I am going to get a card ready for him this weekend. Hmm, maybe Ian will make one too. I'll post pics when we get them done.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Check out my card for Shane on my blog,(Linked through your mom), my kids made some too!!! Awesome idea!I love your sons valentines cards, turned out great!

NickyT said...

Just posted it on the stores blog to get the word. What a touching story!!

Just Plain Happy said...

Hi Karen,
Thanks for passing on the word about Shane-Angiesays the record is 350 million so Shane NEEDS lots of cards to beat that! I know it is definitely possible! So pass the message on where possible. Thanks! Also casing your card idea for an upcoming party-Thanks for sharing!