Monday, February 09, 2009

Something I never thought I would see!

Joe using a laptop! LOL!


I've been teasing him because he's been bringing the laptop home from work lately. He has never been a computer kinda guy (the only thing he does on the computer here is banking and looking up tractor stuff) and now he is using one all the time!

Anyway, I am probably just a little jealous because I've been saying I want a laptop but it is really only so I can have a computer in my scrap/stamp room and it isn't really practical to buy one just for that.

I'm trying out some new smilies. I've been using them on Skrapnchat (http://www.skrapnchat.com/) for a little while and they are so fun!

If you are looking for some inspiration check it out (I've got Amy addicted!) there are lots of challenges going on all the time and the gallery is full of awesome layouts and cards.









2 comments:

Amy said...

LOL...you are too funny! I love the pic of Joe...AND the smiley's!! hehehe! Yes, you did get me addicted...and that is why I haven't been blogging! ;o)

Amy said...

I do not wish for a laptop but just would settle for High Speed so I could join in the addiction you and Amy have. I can't wait to see you all...REALLY SOON!
Love
Mom
USING Amy's computer