Friday, January 30, 2009

I've created a monster!

I gave Ian my old camera a couple of days ago and he has been having so much fun taking pictures of everything! In less than 2 days he has taken over 40 pictures and I'm sure it would have been more if the memory card was bigger!

This is one he took of himself. Not bad for the first time, eh?






We have a whole bunch of pictures of the tv screen for the Wii. He's been getting Joe to play this airplane game for him when he gets stuck................










Another self portrait. His lips are really chapped from this cold weather we've been having. Look at those eyelashes though!!!











Emma is also a pretty good subject for him. I wish she would pose even has as much for me as she does for Ian. This was Ian's camera (can you tell I have a thing for cameras? Did I tell you I got a new one after Christmas? Hehehehe!) but someone (I'm not naming any names but I'm pretty sure it starts with a J) took the cover off to change the batteries and lost the cover. Argh!







This is Emma getting ready for Dance class. My hand is behind her head, I'm trying to do her hair but she is more interested in what her brother is doing.

Ok, time to get some breakfast. I just had to do a quick update :)


















.

1 comment:

Amy said...

He is just like his Auntie...holding the camera up and taking pictures of himself! lol! I love it...and, yes those eyelashes of his are beautiful!