Lucky me I was tagged by Mom :)
I am getting ready to go scrapbooking for the weekend but I wanted to pop in really quick and do this so I can take it off my "to do" list. I may be back later if I have time to share a card and once I get back I should have some scrapbook pages for you!
Here are the "RULES":
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
Eight Random Facts About Me
1. I love horses. I used to own a horse named Oscar. I also had ponies when I was younger. They were named Nibbles and Speed (I didn't name them. LOL).
2. I married my high school sweetheart. We have been together since we were 16 and have been married 9 years.
3. I was a hairdresser/aesthetician. I took hairdressing in '95 and worked for 4 years then went back and took aesthetics (I don't think I am spelling it right but it isn't coming up in spell check). I then worked at both in a day spa.
4. I worked at a strawberry U-pick when I was a teenager.
5. I sold Tupperware for a short time before I had Ian.
Oh my land I still have to think of 3 more!
6. Oh, I have a dog named Sasha, a cat named Ripple and a hamster named Nemo. Of course if you read Mom's blog you know this.
7. I am very close with my family and am so grateful for that!
8. I love playing games. I think Cranium is my favorite but the last time we played I was too tired to enjoy it (I can't wait till Emma sleeps through the night on a regular basis).
Now I need to think of some people to tag. I don't know 8 well enough to tag so I am going to take the easy way out and say that if you are reading this and have a blog you can consider yourself tagged and if you don't have a blog you can share them in the comments on this post. I would love to hear from you :)