Monday, October 01, 2007

It feels like fall


Fall is definately in the air the last few days. We even had to light a fire last night and this morning :(

I thought this card would be appropriate for today. It is one from a month ago that I found in my stash and realized I hadn't posted it here. The tree is colored with watercolor crayons and misted with water before stamping. The faux stitching is done with All in a Row to tie the pattern paper in with the Old Olive cardstock. I made a few extra of these for my "just in case stash" because I thought they would be nice to have on hand. A lot of my cards lately I have been leaving the sentiment off so I can use them for any occasion.


Last Thursday we went apple picking with our play group. These are a couple of pictures from that day. We went again on Sunday and I took my camera but forgot to take pictures.

My family is coming this weekend (for Thanksgiving.......yay!!!) so I think I will make some apple pies this week :)




1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Oh, she is growing up! I already heard about the apple pies. I was talking to someone on the phone awhile ago and she said, I hear you are going to NB and that you will be eating apple pies. I couldn't imagine how she would know this, then she laughed and said she had read your blog. I guess GOOD NEWS travels fast!