Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This is one of the projects we are doing on Saturday, but I am not going to tell you what it is :(

After Saturday I will post another picture for those of you that aren't able to come so you can see what it is.

I really do like to keep you all in suspense. I am the one who doesn't want to give any ideas for me for Christmas because I want it to be a surprise. I did do a wish list at CompuPro but I will be happy with whatever I get from there :) I love playing with new stuff (hint, hint Nicole).

Speaking of Christmas presents- I have been trying to not look at the "spoilers" on SCS to see what the gift from Shelli is for demonstrators. I have to say though that I am really tempted to see what they are saying about the gift. I am assuming it is a stamp set but I have no idea what it is.

Anyway, you can guess what you think is in the picture above and post it here if you want but I won't say if you are right or not :)

Hmm, maybe the first person to get it right will get an RAK (random act of kindness - a card) from me. You can post a comment here (sorry Mom-you can't play this one) and Sunday I will post a picture showing what it is and who won. Any guesses?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it a mini album?

Anonymous said...

Make Merry...that sounds interesting in itself!! Is it a gift bag? I'm excited about Saturday....can hardly wait.

Just Plain Happy said...

Oh! I want to answer! And isn't waiting by the mailbox exciting? We are getting a surprise from Shelli and I can't wait! Who will get there's first, you or ME!

Anonymous said...

Could it be a gift box? What ever it is, I can't wait to make it

Pam