Monday, December 04, 2006

OSW

These are the cards and tin we did in the One Sheet Wonder classes on Saturday. We also did a tote and a bookmark. All in 2 hours!
It was lots of fun and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. Hopefully it wasn't too stressful for anyone :)

I had a few people ask for the template for the OSW so I am going to attempt to figure out how to make one on my computer. If that doesn't work I will draw a picture (if I have to resort to that please excuse my drawing - it is pretty much as bad as my computer skills, no it is worse for sure!) and take a picture of it. Wish me luck.

This Thursday is the last one of this year so we will be doing Christmas cards and then on the 16th of Dec we get together and I will have 3 projects for everyone to do and I will bring my stamps and inks and everyone can finish up any last minute projects/cards or maybe be inspired and do some new ones. I can't wait, maybe I will even get some time to play.

No comments: