Monday, August 21, 2006

Pearl Ex Sunflower

This is one of the cards we did Friday night. The sunflower is stamped with Versamark and then pearl ex was stippled on the versamark. I used a soft makeup brush with gold on the petals and green on the leaves, stem and center. The card base is more mustard and the mat for the flower is true thyme. I used my QuickCuts to punch out the tags and gold cord wrapped around the flower layer. The flowers on the background are stamped with more mustard and we used itty bitty backgrounds in between the flowers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think we have ever had pearl ex smug before...

Angela & Eleanor said...

I really liked doing this card Karen. I think I will have to put that stamp set on my wish list.

Anonymous said...

Oooohh...I love it, I can't wait to see it in real!!!