Thursday, October 30, 2008

What have I been doing?

This is going to be a quick post as I am getting my little fairy ready to go to a Halloween party at playgroup. The last few weeks in between working on stamp camp (last weekend), classes, parties and getting ready for Halloween I have been working on a "mini" album (it is 8x8 and not really all that mini. LOL).

I have posted all of the pictures in photobucket here:
http://s479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/zoripple/mini%20album/?albumview=grid

This is a couple of my favorites although I have to say it looks way better IRL :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! A new post! Love the album, Karen...can't wait to see it in real life at SCRAPGALA next weekend!! Yahoo!!
Love ya!
Amy

Just Plain Happy said...

Woo! Hoo! Karen, a new post and only SEVEN more sleeps until our weekend in Moncton together! I am so...excited!
Love
Mom