Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sneak Peek


Here is a sneak peek at one of the cards we will be doing this week either Thursday or Friday. I have to keep you in the dark in some way :)

It was mentioned last night that I should give some tips here so here is the first one:

When inking larger background stamps lay the stamp wood side down on the table and use a brayer to apply ink to the stamp (see tip #2) then place cardstock on top of the stamp. Put a piece of scrap paper on top of the cardstock and hold the cardstock in place while you roll the brayer over it to make sure the whole piece is covered.

Tip # 2: When inking your brayer always roll in one direction then lift off the ink and roll again in the same direction (away from you). Don't try to roll the brayer back and forth on the ink as it will create lines. When inking up the stamp do it the same way as you inked the brayer, rolling in one direction only.

2 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Nice card. I will pass on your site to the NS stampers. I am sure they will enjoy your cards and tips.

Angela & Eleanor said...

I really enjoyed making this card. I love the watercolor crayons. Guess that will be some of my next purchases.