Thursday, November 09, 2006

One Week

Well I can't believe it has been a week since I posted. It has been a really busy week so here is a quick recap.

Friday night was Alicia's party, Saturday morning we left for Dad's 50th party that night. Sunday we left my parents after lunch and we dropped Joe off in Sherwater. About 15 minutes after we left Sherwater Ian started saying he smelled something. We stopped at Tim's by the airport and Sasha (the dog) had had diarea (sp?) in the back seat. Thank goodness my sister was with me cause I don't know how I would have cleaned that up with 2 kids and a dog. We arrived home around 10:00 and then my neighbor took Amy to the ferry in Saint John Monday morning.

Monday I took Ian to have his picture re-takes for school because his first one had a clear line of snot from his nose to his lip. We had to wait an hour but I think it will be worth it.

The last couple of days I have been getting everything cut out for class tonight and working on my name badge for the scrapping weekend in Moncton this weekend. I am meeting Mom & Amy in Moncton tomorrow night. I am getting a babysitter to come until Joe gets here so I can leave a little earlier. I can't wait after this week I am so ready to relax and take some classes.

This is the name badge that I spent too much time on but there is a contest for the best one so hopefully I will win something and make it worth while :) You can't see it in the picture but there is glitter on my name and in the center of the flower. I used bravo burgandy craft ink and holographic embossing powder.

Ok so that wasn't a very quick recap but I hope you had a little laugh with me over the dog incident. I can laugh about it now that I have my van clean again!

No comments: